Jan 6th, 2012
Tonight’s dinner was blueberry protein pancakes. They turned out perfect!! I’ll definitely be making these again (probably tomorrow morning!!!)
- 1 cup whole wheat quick oats
- 1 scoop protein powder ( I used vanilla flavored)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 packets sweetener ( I used Truvia packets)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Then pour onto a hot grill, add blueberries and cook like a normal pancake. I had my griddle at about 300 degrees and made sure to spray the pan before and before each flip. I made 7 small pancakes but you could make 2 or 3 larger ones. Enjoy
I also completed Day 75 of Jamie Eason’s LiveFit program today. I went after work and had all the energy in the world today for some reason! I love when that happens!
Here’s a peak at what my workout looked like.
I did 3 weight training circuits…each circuit took less than 10 minutes.
|Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 20 reps|
|Seated bent over Rear Delt raise: 20 reps|
|Front Raise: 20 reps|
|Side Lateral Raise: 20 reps|
|Upright Row: 20 reps|
|Calf Press on leg press machine: 20 reps|
|Standing Calf Raise: 20 reps|
Then the plan says to do 30-40 minutes of cardio.
I did a mixture of intervals and jogging on the treadmill. I completed 30 minutes but felt good so I did 40…before I knew it I was on the treadmill for 60 minutes. I don’t think I’ve ever been on the treadmill for that long!! Awesome!
But really Erin…you couldn’t have burned one more calorie to make it an even 900?
I worked out for 1:26 and burned 899 calories. If I didn’t add the extra 20 minutes of cardio, I would have been in and out of the gym in a little over an hour!
On a sidenote…can you see my shellac manicure has lasted?!?! I got it 2 weeks ago and it still looks pretty good! Some nails are worse than others, but I’m totally pleased with these shellac business!
101 in 1001 goals completed:
- 8. Learn 10 new recipes (2/10)
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!